Yes, guaranteed winners. Because someone will win these games.
I may not pick them correctly however. Read on to find out who I think will win! Read on to find out why I shouldn’t quit my day job to become a football analyst!
- I hear a lot about the weather. Russell Wilson can play in cold weather, and while the Vikings defense is good this year, the Seahawks can more than match them.
- Injuries will wreck the Packers season
- A less than 100% Andy Dalton won’t be able to get it done (assuming he can play at all).
- I really don’t have a clue with this KC at Houston: I’d really love to see another Andy Reed team fail, but I think they can score some points, while I think the Texans couldn’t score in the CFL.
Edit: Thanks to my friend Beau for pointing out that it’s not a straight bracket advancement and they reseed lowest to play highest, etc! The original thoughts have been left here for your entertainment.
What, you don’t believe in the Cardinals? I do really like the Cardinals, and this one could be where I’m really wrong. But I like the Seahawk’s experience here. I think this will be the best game of the playoffs.This will be an amazing game. I think Carolina has to be worried about losing leads in the 4th quarter, and if Beastmode is healthy? It will be close. Carolina will win this in a close contest, for this reason: they actually have a kicker.
- Cardinals will be amped to face Rodgers again, and while he won’t turn in a repeat performance of Week 16, he still has to face this defense again without a healthy front line. Rodgers exposed the quality of the NFC Least, but he won’t do that to the Cards blazing fast pass rushers. This will be a fun game to watch.
- Pats-Broncos will win again… yawn. But, when you’re that good to be here every year, it’s a hat tip too.
- Carolina’s hungry. I think Cam Newton is the heir apparent to Aaron Rodgers, and considering what . I wonder if State Farm will pick him up, so he can do discount double checks on Oikos yogurt. I can’t wait to watch Norman and Sherman try to one up each other, in big plays and in trash talk.
- The last time we get to see a Manning-Brady showdown? Swan song for Manning? I like the home team winning this one, but this is my second favorite match of the playoffs.
Super Bowl Notes:
- Old vs new. I think new wins this one. Congrats (early) to the Panthers. This could the start of something special.
Who do you have in the playoffs?